Now based in Mogumber, and working mainly out of the Farmanco Mundaring office, Stacey has worked in a variety of agricultural enterprises including sheep, cattle, cropping, live export and grain handling.
Graduating in 2017, Stacey received additional awards while studying for livestock, property planning and business management subjects leading her to the path of business consultancy.
Stacey has worked on several large external projects for Farmanco. As well as assisting with the Profit Series and internal program development, she is looking to improve the productivity and profitability of farmers and pastoralists in Western Australia.
Outside of Farmanco, Stacey is an active member of her local community group, The Mogumber Outback Club, which is responsible for hosting the annual New Years Eve Rodeo. Stacey is also a competitive clay target shooter.
|Bachelor Agricultural Business Management||Charles Sturt University – Muresk||(2017)|
- Analyse enterprise and rotational margins
- Benchmark business performance
- Cash flow budgets
- Compile annual reviews analysing a business’ financial and physical performance
- Develop finance plans and farm business plans
- General grain marketing information
- Prepare feasibility studies
- Succession planning