Ryan Duane, joined Farmanco in 2009 and has worked in agribusiness since 1999. His clients are located throughout all port zones in WA. Ryan is located in Perth and he can provide advice on the full range of grain marketing alternatives, including derivatives.
Ryan is a Director of Primary Financial Services Pty Ltd and is the Compliance Manager for the Marketing team.
Financial Services Licence: Ryan Duane is an Authorised Representative No. 407412 of Primary Financial Services Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 338360). Farmanco Marketing Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative No. 341189 of Primary Financial Services Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 338360).
|Bachelor of Science in Agriculture||University of WA (UWA)||(1999)|
|PS146 – provide advice in derivatives||Financial Services Institute of Australia (FINSIA)||(2007)|
- Develop and implement personalised strategic price risk management and grain marketing strategies
- Provide advice and execution on futures, currency, swaps and derivatives under our AFSL
- Marketing Online – live web based position management system
- Actively monitor your position, including sales and production
- Contract negotiation, execution and management
- General grain marketing information
- Harvest administration for clients including load allocation, optimisation, monitoring deliveries and cash flow
- Price discovery and comparing prices on a net farm gate basis
- Product analysis and advice covering cash, OTC, pools and domestic markets
- Provide timely market information, price alerts and access to tenders
Office: 5/58 Walcott Street, Mt Lawley WA 6050 (Perth)