Rob Sands Farmanco Consultant operates from the Mundaring Office, consulting to clients throughout the Central Wheatbelt. Rob joined Farmanco in 1991.
Rob has specialist knowledge in business analysis and farming systems including grain and livestock enterprises.
Rob has played a key role in developing our unique suite of software programs that include Business Analysis and a range of Decision Aids.
Rob Sands is a Farmanco Principal and Director, and is chairman of the Farmanco board.
|Bachelor of Business (Rural Management) with First Class Honours||Queensland Agricultural College||(1985)|
- Analyse enterprise and rotational margins
- Benchmark business performance
- Cashflow budgets
- Compile annual reviews analysing a business’ financial and physical performance
- Develop finance plans and farm business plans
- General grain marketing information
- Prepare feasibility studies
- Succession planning
- Long-term strategic business planning
- Machinery replacement plans based on cost, capacity and operational efficiency parameters
- Compilation and analysis of paddock-level yield maps, and nutrient extraction maps, over time
- Compilation of variable rate prescription maps
Chair of Rural Business Development Corporation (RBDC) from 2001 to 2016
Member of AAAC (WA) Inc
Office: 2 Hartung Street, Mundaring WA 6073