Rob Sands operates out of the Mundaring Office, consulting to clients throughout the Central Wheatbelt. Rob joined Farmanco in 1991.
With specialist knowledge in business analysis and farming systems including grain and livestock enterprises, Rob has played a key role in developing our unique suite of software programs. These include Business Analysis and Decision Aids.
A Farmanco Principal and Director, Rob Sands is also the Chairman of the Farmanco board.
|Bachelor of Business (Rural Management) with First Class Honours||Queensland Agricultural College||(1985)|
- Analyse enterprise and rotational margins
- Benchmark business performance
- Cash flow budgets
- Compile annual reviews analysing a business’ financial and physical performance
- Develop finance plans and farm business plans
- General grain marketing information
- Prepare feasibility studies
- Succession planning
- Long-term strategic business planning
- Machinery replacement plans based on cost, capacity and operational efficiency parameters
- Compilation and analysis of paddock-level yield maps, and nutrient extraction maps, over time
- Compilation of variable rate prescription maps
Chair of Rural Business Development Corporation (RBDC) from 2001 to 2016
Member of AAAC (WA) Inc
Office: 2 Hartung Street, Mundaring WA 6073Back to Management Team