Richard Brake, Consultant, joined Farmanco in 2013 and has extensive international agricultural experience. He is currently based at Mundaring.
Richard is from the UK, but after graduating immigrated to New Zealand and established his own consultancy business, which he operated for 13 years. He moved to Australia in 2010 to work as a sales agronomist at CRT in Geraldton. Followed by the Indigenous Land Corporation, where he oversaw the financial management of cattle stations in the Kimberley.
Richard is responsible for developing the Farmanco Profit Series. Contact him if you’d like to include your farm data in our unique bench marking service.
|Rural Estate Management||The Royal Agricultural College – Cirencester, UK|
- Analyse enterprise and rotational margins
- Benchmark business performance
- Cashflow budgets
- Compile annual reviews analysing a business’ financial and physical performance
- Develop finance plans and farm business plans
- General grain marketing information
- Prepare feasibility studies
- Succession planning
Back to Management Team