Mike Monaghan joined Farmanco in September as a Management Consultant to follow his passion in working closely with growers on their farm businesses and consulting to clients from the Central Midlands through to the upper Great Southern and surrounds, from his base in Moora.
Raised in Western Australia, Michael headed interstate and obtained a Bachelor of Agricultural Science from The University of Melbourne, before embarking on a 16 year career in agribusiness banking. Michael undertook roles through south east Victoria and far North Queensland before returning home to WA in 2008, living and working from Northam, Narrogin and Moora in that time.
Michael is passionate about agriculture and is highly driven to assist growers in optimising business productivity, planning strategically for the future, and achieving their goals.
|Bachelor of Agricultural Science||University of Melbourne||(2004)|
- Analyse enterprise and rotational margins
- Benchmark business performance
- Cash flow budgets
- Compile annual reviews analysing a business’ financial and physical performance
- Develop finance plans and farm business plans
- General grain marketing information
- Prepare feasibility studies
- Succession planning
Back to Management Team