Mark Lawrence Agronomist has worked as an agronomist since 2002 and began with Farmanco in 2015, based in Kojonup.
Mark previously worked for Elders in Jerramungup and Albany before, moving to the family farm in the Central Wheatbelt. From 2013 Mark was based in Cunderdin, working as a corporate agronomist.
Mark Lawrence is a Farmanco Associate, and has a passion for sustainable and profitable agriculture.
|Bachelor of Agriculture (Hons)||University of Western Australia||2001|
- Crop and pasture agronomy
- Farm paddock/ Rotation plan
- Fertiliser and ameliorant strategy
- Fertiliser requirement planning
- In-field pesticide recommendations
- Interpretation of soil tests
- Operating profit focused agronomy advice
- Rotational planning and analysis
- Soil fertility management