Mae Connelly, Marketing Consultant, joined Farmanco in 2008, and has worked in grain marketing roles across Vic, NSW, SA and WA since 2001. Her clients are spread across the Esperance, Albany and Kwinana port zones. Mae farms in Pingrup with her husband, while her office is located in Katanning. She can provide advice on the full range of grain marketing alternatives, including derivatives.
Mae Connelly is a Farmanco Principal, Director of Farmanco Marketing, and Director of Primary Financial Services (PFS).
Financial Services Licence: Mae Connelly is an Authorised representative No. 315016 of Primary Financial Services Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 338360). Farmanco Marketing Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative No. 341189 of Primary Financial Services Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 338360).
|Bachelor of Agricultural Science||University of Melbourne||(2000)|
|PS 146 – Provide advice in derivatives||Financial Services Institute of Australia (FINSIA)||(2004)|
|Diploma of Financial Services||FINSIA/Kaplan||(2008)|
|Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance (Financial Markets)||Kaplan||(2012)|
|Agricultural Commodity Markets, Pricing and Risk Management||Australian Commodity Research Institute||(2017)|
- Develop and implement personalised strategic price risk management and grain marketing strategies
- Provide advice and execution on futures, currency, swaps and derivatives under our AFSL
- Marketing Online – live web based position management system
- Actively monitor your position, including sales and production
- Contract negotiation, execution and management
- General grain marketing information
- Harvest administration for clients including load allocation, optimisation, monitoring deliveries and cashflow
- Price discovery and comparing prices on a net farm gate basis
- Product analysis and advice covering cash, OTC, pools and domestic markets
- Provide timely market information, price alerts and access to tenders