Laurence Carslake joined Farmanco in July 2007 and provides both farm management and agronomy services. Based in the Great Southern working from Pingelly, Laurence has extensive farm management, livestock and cropping experience, with a long history in and knowledge of broadacre agricultural production systems. His practical experience covers the selection, operation and maintenance of most farm and earth moving machinery.
In his spare time, during the summer Laurence is often at the local lake water-skiing, or footing when the water is flat. Laurence is an active member of the Pingelly Baptist church. When time permits, Laurence is busy renovating his house.
A Farmanco Principal and Director, Laurence is also on the Farmanco board.
|Bachelor of Business (Agriculture)||Curtin University – Muresk||(1987)|
- Crop and pasture agronomy
- Farm paddock/ Rotation plan
- Fertiliser and ameliorant strategy
- Fertiliser requirement planning
- In-field pesticide recommendations
- Interpretation of soil tests
- Operating profit focused agronomy advice
- Rotational planning and analysis
- Soil fertility management
Office: 47a Brown Street, Pingelly WA 6308
Back to Agronomy Team