Laurence joined Farmanco in July 2007 and provides both farm management and agronomy services. Based in the Great Southern working from Pingelly, Laurence has extensive farm management, livestock and cropping experience. He also has a long history in, and knowledge of, broadacre agricultural production systems. His practical experience covers the selection, operation and maintenance of most farm and earth moving machinery.
In his spare time, during the summer Laurence is often at the local lake water-skiing, or footing when the water is flat. Laurence is an active member of the Pingelly Baptist church. When time permits, Laurence is busy renovating his house.
Laurence is a Farmanco Principal and Director, and member of the Farmanco board.
|Bachelor of Business (Agriculture)||Curtin University – Muresk||(1987)|
- Analyse enterprise and rotational margins
- Benchmark business performance
- Cash flow budgets
- Compile annual reviews analysing a business’ financial and physical performance
- Develop finance plans and farm business plans
- General grain marketing information
- Prepare feasibility studies
- Succession planning