Eric has been a Farm Management Adviser for 25+ years, beginning in the banking sector before going private with Farmanco.
As a management consultant with the Farmanco team, Eric has operated out of York, Narrogin and Esperance, and in 2015 relocated to the Riverina, NSW. Eric now has clients in NSW, Victoria and Western Australia.
Eric is a Principal and Director in Farmanco and is on the Farmanco board.
|Bachelor of Commerce (Property)||Curtin University – Perth||(1995)|
|Bachelor of Business (Agriculture)||Curtin University – Muresk||(1989)|
- Analyse enterprise and rotational margins
- Benchmark business performance
- Cashflow budgets
- Compile annual reviews analysing a business’ financial and physical performance
- Develop finance plans and farm business plans
- General grain marketing information
- Prepare feasibility studies
- Succession planning
- CWFS (Central West Farming Systems) member and sponsor
- Riverine Plains general committee member, and sponsor
- SEPWA Treasurer from 2010 to 2015
- ASHEEP member from 2008 to 2015
- Grower Group Alliance (WA) past Executive Member, Strategic Advisory Group
Back to Management Team