Don McTaggart, Marketing Consultant, has been with Farmanco since 2006, and has worked in agribusiness since 2003. His clients are located across the Albany, Kwinana and Geraldton port zones of WA, as well as the Wimmera district of Victoria. Don’s office is located in Albany and he can provide advice on the full range of grain marketing options, including derivatives.
Don is a Farmanco Director, and member of the Farmanco board.
Don is also a Director of Farmanco Marketing and Director of Primary Financial Services (PFS).
Financial Services Licence: Don McTaggart is an Authorised Representative No. 298483 of Primary Financial Services Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 338360). Farmanco Marketing Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative No. 341189 of Primary Financial Services Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 338360).
|Bachelor of Agribusiness Marketing||Curtin University, Muresk||(1999)|
|PS 146 – (FNBASC03VA) – Provide advice in Derivatives||Financial Services Institute of Australia (Finsia)||(2006)|
- Develop and implement personalised strategic price risk management and grain marketing strategies
- Provide advice and execution on futures, currency, swaps and derivatives under our AFSL
- Marketing Online – live web based position management system
- Actively monitor your position, including sales and production
- Contract negotiation, execution and management
- General grain marketing information
- Harvest administration for clients including load allocation, optimisation, monitoring deliveries and cashflow
- Price discovery and comparing prices on a net farm gate basis
- Product analysis and advice covering cash, OTC, pools and domestic markets
- Provide timely market information, price alerts and access to tenders