David Ward has worked in agribusiness since 1995 and began with Farmanco in 2000.
David works with agricultural businesses across the wheat belt and Great Southern. David’s expertise is finance, given his extensive experience with NAB, prior to joining Farmanco.
By working alongside the Farmanco team, David developed his agronomic, marketing and farm management skills.
David Ward is a Farmanco Principal, and is our Company Secretary.
|Bachelor of Agribusiness||Curtin University – Muresk||(2002)|
- Analyse enterprise and rotational margins
- Benchmark business performance
- Cashflow budgets
- Compile annual reviews analysing a business’ financial and physical performance
- Develop finance plans and farm business plans
- General grain marketing information
- Machinery investment analysis
- Prepare feasibility studies
- Succession planning
AAAC (WA) Inc – Secretary / Treasurer – 2004 to 2006
AAAC (WA) Inc – Membership Committee – 2006 to 2012