David Ward has been in agribusiness since 1995 and joined Farmanco in 2000.
Working with agricultural businesses across the wheat belt and great southern, David’s expertise is finance; given his extensive experience with NAB.
By working alongside the Farmanco team, David developed his agronomic, marketing and farm management skills.
A Farmanco Principal, David Ward is also our Company Secretary.
|Bachelor of Agribusiness||Curtin University – Muresk||(2002)|
- Analyse enterprise and rotational margins
- Benchmark business performance
- Cash flow budgets
- Compile annual reviews analysing a business’ financial and physical performance
- Develop finance plans and farm business plans
- General grain marketing information
- Machinery investment analysis
- Prepare feasibility studies
- Succession planning
AAAC (WA) Inc – Secretary / Treasurer – 2004 to 2006
AAAC (WA) Inc – Membership Committee – 2006 to 2012
Office: 34 Stewart Street, Dowerin WA 6461