Chris Robinson began with Farmanco in 2009, having worked as an agronomist since 2003.
Born in Kojonup (family still farms in the area) Chris worked as a company agronomist before joining Farmanco, and gained extensive experience in all areas of agronomy in the high rainfall zone.
Chris is a rainfall agronomist specialising in crops and pasture, and operates throughout the Great Southern ‘high rainfall zone’.
A Farmanco Principal and Agronomist, Chris is based at Kojonup.
|Bachelor of Agribusiness||Curtin University – Muresk||( 2002)|
- Crop and pasture agronomy
- Farm paddock/ Rotation plan
- Fertiliser and ameliorant strategy
- Fertiliser requirement planning
- In-field pesticide recommendations
- Interpretation of soil tests
- Operating profit focused agronomy advice
- Rotational planning and analysis
- Soil fertility management
Office: Unit 2, 88 Albany Highway, Kojonup WA 6395