Chris Robinson, Agronomist started with Farmanco in 2009 and has worked as an agronomist for 15 years, since 2003.
Born in Kojonup (his family still farms in the area) Chris worked as a company agronomist before joining Farmanco, and gained extensive experience in all areas of agronomy in the high rainfall zone.
Chris is a rainfall agronomist specialising in crops and pasture, and operates throughout the Great Southern ‘high rainfall zone’.
Chris Robinson, Agronomist is a Farmanco Principal.
|Bachelor of Agribusiness||Curtin University – Muresk|
- Crop and pasture agronomy
- Farm paddock/ Rotation plan
- Fertiliser and ameliorant strategy
- Fertiliser requirement planning
- In-field pesticide recommendations
- Interpretation of soil tests
- Operating profit focused agronomy advice
- Rotational planning and analysis
- Soil fertility management
Office: Unit 2, 88 Albany Highway, Kojonup WA 6395