Brent Pritchard, has been with Farmanco since 2009 and is based in Albany. Brent has worked in agronomy since 1990, spending 14 years with Elders (Katanning and Albany) and four years as an Adviser working with the Department of Agriculture and Food, WA (DAFWA) in Manjimup and Lake Grace.
Brent’s focus is canola and cereal systems, especially integrated pest and weed management.
A Farmanco Principal, Brent manages the Farmanco Research program.
|Bachelor of Science (Agriculture) (Hons)||University of Western Australia||(1990)|
- Crop and pasture agronomy
- Farm paddock/ Rotation plan
- Fertiliser and ameliorant strategy
- Fertiliser requirement planning
- In-field pesticide recommendations
- Interpretation of soil tests
- Manage Farmanco research trials
- Operating profit focused agronomy advice
- Rotational planning and analysis
- Soil fertility management
- Stirlings to Coast Farmers – original steering committee member, and ongoing involvement
- North Stirlings Pallinup Natural Resources – group trial work
Office: 30 Graham Street (inside MBA building), Albany WA 6330