Brent Pritchard, Agronomist Farmanco since 2009 is based in Albany. Brent has worked in agronomy since 1990, spending 14 years with Elders (Katanning and Albany).
Prior to Elders, Brent spent four years as an Adviser working with the Department of Agriculture and Food, WA (DAFWA) in Manjimup and Lake Grace.
Brent’s focus is canola and cereal systems, especially integrated pest and weed management.
Brent is a Farmanco Principal, and manages our Research program.
|Bachelor of Science (Agriculture) (Hons)||University of Western Australia|
- Crop and pasture agronomy
- Farm paddock/ Rotation plan
- Fertiliser and ameliorant strategy
- Fertiliser requirement planning
- In-field pesticide recommendations
- Interpretation of soil tests
- Manage Farmanco research trials
- Operating profit focused agronomy advice
- Rotational planning and analysis
- Soil fertility management
- Stirlings to Coast Farmers – original steering committee member, and ongoing involvement
- North Stirlings Pallinup Natural Resources – group trial work