Ben Curtis arrived at Farmanco in 2015, with extensive industry experience. Consulting to clients in the Esperance region, Ben has a strong knowledge of the WA farming system and has managed a range of agronomy research and extension projects designed to assist growers manage risks, reduce costs and improve their profitability.
A member of the Research team, Ben has both farm management and agronomy clients, and is a Farmanco Principal.
|Bachelor of Agriculture Science||University of Tasmania||(1989)|
|Diploma of Project Management||Central Institute of Technology||(2011)|
- Analyse enterprise and rotational margins
- Benchmark business performance
- Cash flow budgets
- Compile annual reviews analysing a business’ financial and physical performance
- Develop finance plans and farm business plans
- General grain marketing information
- Prepare feasibility studies
- Succession planning
SEPWA Life Member
Grower Group Alliance Board Member
GIWA Wheat Council Committee Member
Office: Unit 1, 113 Dempster Street, Esperance WA 6450