Ben Curtis, Agronomist, started with Farmanco in 2015 and arrived with extensive industry experience. He consults to clients in the Esperance region.
Ben has a strong knowledge of the WA farming system. He has managed a range of agronomy research and extension projects designed to assist growers manage risks, reduce costs and improve their profitability.
A member of the Farmanco Research team, Ben also provides services to both farm management and agronomy clients.
|Bachelor of Agriculture Science||University of Tasmania||(1989)|
|Diploma of Project Management||Central Institute of Technology||(2011)|
- Crop and pasture agronomy
- Farm paddock/ Rotation plan
- Fertiliser and ameliorant strategy
- Fertiliser requirement planning
- In-field pesticide recommendations
- Interpretation of soil tests
- Manage Farmanco research trials
- Operating profit focused agronomy advice
- Rotational planning and analysis
- Soil fertility management
SEPWA Life Member
Grower Group Alliance Board Member
GIWA Wheat Council Committee Member
Office: Unit 1, 113 Dempster Street, Esperance WA 6450