Adrian Clancy, Grain Marketing Consultant, joined our Farmanco Albury office in July 2020. He has worked in grain marketing roles since 2002 and will consult to clients in southern NSW and north east Victoria.
Having grown up in southern NSW on a mixed irrigation cropping and livestock property, Adrian worked on livestock and cropping operations throughout NSW and QLD before returning to study Farm Management at Sydney University Orange campus. After studying and travelling Adrian worked in a range of grain marketing and finance roles, beginning with the AWB in Melbourne before moving to Northam WA.
This was followed by time with NAB, where he managed the harvest loan product. Later he worked in Agri-Finance with a mix of clients in central Victoria, from grain and dairy through to horticulture and viticulture. This allowed a great opportunity to develop in-depth understanding of a range of agriculture businesses. Adrian’s interest in the grain industry was maintained with such a diversity of crops, as well as market opportunities in an ever-evolving industry.
For some years now, Adrian has been based predominately at Splitters Creek in southern NSW, just outside Albury.
Financial Services Licence: Adrian Clancy is an Authorised Representative No. 001283272 of Primary Financial Services Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 338360). Farmanco Marketing Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative No. 341189 of Primary Financial Services Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 338360).
|Bachelor Farm Management||Sydney University, Orange||2000|
- Develop and implement personalised strategic price risk management and grain marketing strategies
- Provide advice and execution on futures, currency, swaps and derivatives under our AFSL
- Marketing Online – live web based position management system
- Actively monitor your position, including sales and production
- Contract negotiation, execution and management
- General grain marketing information
- Harvest administration for clients including load allocation, optimisation, monitoring deliveries and cash flow
- Price discovery and comparing prices on a net farm gate basis
- Product analysis and advice covering cash, OTC, pools and domestic markets
- Provide timely market information, price alerts and access to tenders
- Riverine Plains Member
Office: Suite 1, 485 Swift Street, Albury NSW