Farmanco Profit Series 2020 – Business Analysis Edition
- Australia’s longest running profit-based farm business benchmarking product
- The Farmanco Profit Series is the next stage in business comparison and goes beyond cash flow benchmarking, to highlight what really makes a difference to the performance of the farm business.
Our innovative benchmarking report: Farmanco Profit Series 2020
Each year, we provide a detailed benchmarking service for our farm management clients. Each of these clients receives a detailed individual report, with their data compared to the benchmark data in the Farmanco Profit Series ‘Professional Edition’.
The Professional Edition allows individual clients to identify their own performance through a series of personalised colour graphs, which highlights their “unique ranking number“. This quickly enables clients to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to improve.
This Business Analysis edition of our benchmarking service contains the full set of benchmark data.
- The 2020 edition includes detailed data on 309 businesses, with production and financial data down to an enterprise level.
- This data looks at the 2019 production season as well as the five-year average. We also show some long term trends over the last 23 years.
- The professionally printed book contains 118 pages of tables and graphs showing financial and production benchmarking data across whole of business, and cropping and livestock enterprises, and we take a closer look at machinery efficiencies.
- The tables provide the average, low and top 25% of businesses – across the low, medium and high rainfall zones.
- Note that this edition contains no ‘individual farm identifiers’.
Format: Printed book. 2020 edition of the Farmanco Profit Series – Business Analysis Edition (benchmarking series). Future editions may be purchased separately. Subscribers to the Profit Series can also access via the Farmanco App.
Printing, handling and postage to any Australian address are included in the price. Orders are usually processed within 5 business days (we will contact you within 2 business days if there will be any delay). Prices are all in AUD and contain GST. Products cannot be sold outside of Australia.