21st Edition of the Farmanco Profit Series – Business Analysis Edition 2018
- Australia’s longest running profit-based farm business bench marking product – celebrating 21 years in 2018.
- The Farmanco Profit Series is the next stage in business comparison and goes beyond cash flow bench marking, to highlight what really makes a difference to the performance of the farm business.
Our innovative bench marking report: Farmanco Profit Series – Business Analysis Edition 2018
Each year, we provide a detailed bench marking service for our farm management clients. Each of these clients receives a detailed individual report, with their data compared to the benchmark data in the Farmanco Profit Series ‘Professional Edition’. The Professional Edition allows individual clients to identify their own performance through a series of personalised colour graphs, which highlights their “unique ranking number“. This quickly enables clients to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to improve.
The Business Analysis edition of our bench marking service contains the full set of benchmark data.
- This edition includes detailed data on 293 businesses, with production and financial data down to an enterprise level.
- This data looks at the 2017 production season as well as the five-year average. We also show some long term trends over the last 21 years.
- This e-book contains 117 pages of tables and graphs showing financial and production bench marking data across whole of business, and cropping and livestock enterprises, and we take a closer look at machinery efficiencies.
- The tables provide the average, low and top 25% of businesses – across the low, medium and high rainfall zones.
- Note that this edition contains no ‘individual farm identifiers’.
IF YOU WOULD like to compare your own financial and production numbers against your peers, please contact us about the Farmanco Profit Series: Professional Edition 2019.
Format: Electronic only, via the Farmanco App. 2018 edition of the Farmanco Profit Series – Business Analysis Edition (bench marking series). Annual Fee.
Printing, handling and postage to any Australian address are included in the price. Orders are usually processed within 5 business days (we will contact you within 2 business days if there will be any delay). Prices are all in AUD and contain GST. Products cannot be sold outside of Australia.