Farmanco Grain Marketing Resources (on the Farmanco App)
- Clients can now access grain marketing resources on the Farmanco App;
- This includes the weekly marketing newsletter, our seasonal podcasts, historical price frequency tables, buyer list, and other useful resources;
- Marketing Online is also available via the App. This section currently requires an internet connection; however it is currently being upgraded to work when you are out of range as part of the App.
You can now access our grain marketing resources on the Farmanco App. These resources are available to you if:
- You are a Marketing client on a package. You will have full access to all our resources; OR
- You subscribe to the Marketing newsletter as part of your Farmanco package. You will be able to access the weekly Marketing newsletter and seasonal podcasts on the App.
How to Access:
Download or update the Farmanco App. The Farmanco App is available on both Apple and Android mobile devices and tablets. If you’ve been using the ﬁrst version of the App, you’ll need to update it to the latest version. New users go to the App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store (Android) and search for ‘Farmanco’ to download our App (see links below).
Check your email. All Farmanco clients on a package have received an email giving you access to the Farmanco App. The email comes from ‘Farmanco’ and the subject line is ‘Farmanco mobile App account enrolment’. If you haven’t seen an email from us, please contact Jo Smallacombe at our Mundaring office on (08) 9295 0940 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The email contains your username (this is your email address).
From the email, the App will prompt you to create a password. You only need one password to access all your available products.
Open the Farmanco App on your device and use your user name and password to login while you are connected to the internet. Once you have logged in, you will be able to see all the products and tools you are subscribed to. An example is shown in Figure 1. Other Farmanco resources available on the App include:
- Farmanco Facts, including an archive
- Profit Series
- Podcasts by the management and agronomy teams
- Copies of presentations given by Farmanco consultants
- Decision Aids (handy tools and calculators such as a mid-year yield estimator)
- Budget prices
NOTE: If you have any queries regarding the products you are subscribed to, or if you would like to add access to a new product to your account, please contact our Mundaring office.
Tap on the ‘Grain Marketing’ tile to bring up our grain marketing resources. Each file can be downloaded while you are online. A file only needs to be downloaded once, then it is available for you to access offline (for example when you have no mobile reception) later (see gallery below).
Farmanco Grain Marketing Resources Available
Resources include: (tap on each tile to bring up files).
Grain Marketing Newsletter
The most recent edition of our weekly Grain Comment and Strategy newsletter, plus monthly supply and demand updates.
Listen to our latest recorded market commentary and strategy updates. We have a podcast player built into our App (See gallery above). Once you have downloaded a podcast, you can listen to it later even if you are out of mobile reception range.
Grain Marketing Online
Marketing clients can access their personal grain sales portal showing production, contracts, hedged and overall position, deliveries, payments and more. This currently requires an internet connection and a separate log-in, but it is being upgraded to become part of the App this year.
Contact the Marketing Team if you need your password to Grain Marketing Online reset.
A wide range of useful information and tools for your reference, for example historical pricing deciles, details of all grain buyers, summary of payment terms by buyer and handy harvest information. We welcome your feedback on our section of the Farmanco App and will continue to develop the grain marketing resources available to you on it.
For help accessing the Farmanco App, contact Jo Smallacombe at Mundaring on (08) 9295 0940 or email@example.com. Queries or feedback on the grain marketing sections of the Farmanco App can be directed to the Marketing Team. Don, Mae, Ryan and Jane can all be contacted on (08) 9295 0222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.