Have you thought about subscribing to any of our Farmanco products? Perhaps you’ve heard about our unique Pesticide Handbook and benchmarking publication, the Profit Series? Farmanco Facts, our monthly newsletter is written by by our Farm Management Consultants, Agronomists and Grain Marketers – and guest professionals.
Our publications are provided as printed editions and are available electronically, via the Farmanco App (FREE download).
The Farmanco agronomy team works to produce an annually reviewed Pesticide Handbook (Pestbook TM) providing the best independent guide to weed, insect and disease control in Australia.
For about 20 years the Farmanco PestbookTM has been a winner for our WA clients. And in 2019 we worked with eastern states agronomists to update technical information, to be locally accurate. The PestbookTM is reviewed annually by our agronomy team and further improvements will be made to the Victoria / southern NSW edition in 2020.
Available as printed books and as e-publications through the Farmanco App (on Android or Apple devices).
The Business Analysis edition of our benchmarking service contains the full set of benchmark data.
- Available now, the 2019 edition includes detailed data on 293 businesses, with production and financial data down to an enterprise level.
- This data looks at the 2018 production season as well as the five-year average. We also show some long term trends over the last 22 years.
- This e-book contains 117 pages of tables and graphs showing financial and production benchmarking data across whole of business, and cropping and livestock enterprises, and we take a closer look at machinery efficiencies.
- The tables provide the average, low and top 25% of businesses – across the low, medium and high rainfall zones.
- Note that this edition contains no ‘individual farm identifiers’.
Available in printed form and via the Farmanco App.
Profit Analyser Portal (doorway to our Profit Series benchmarking report – for non-clients)
- Australia’s longest running profit-based farm business benchmarking product – celebrates 22 years in 2019.
- The Farmanco Profit Series is the next stage in business comparison and goes beyond cash flow benchmarking, to highlight what really makes a difference to the performance of the farm business.
- Access to this excellent Australian agricultural business benchmarking service is now available via our online portal – the Profit Analyser (link below).
Identify your own performance through a series of personalised colour graphs, highlighting your “unique ranking number“. This quickly enables you to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to improve.
The Farmanco Profit Series: Professional Edition of our benchmarking service contains the full set of benchmark data.
Nothing is charged until data entered has been submitted through the Profit Analyser Portal. CLICK HERE to begin.
Farmanco has introduced the ability for non-clients to access old version of all Farmanco products (PestbookTM and Profit Series – Benchmarking) for 3 days only, via the Farmanco App
To access, you will need to provide a mobile number and email address and to download the Farmanco App via Apple Store of Google Play.
Subscription is for 3 Days Only. Format: Via the Farmanco App.
Farmanco Facts – Newsletter
Farmanco Facts is our monthly newsletter compiled by our team of agronomists, grain marketers and farm management consultants. Supplies a variety of articles to inform and challenge the reader.
Available in printed form or via the Farmanco App, you can purchase an annual subscription (11 editions), quarterly or per edition. OR purchase here as a Farmanco package. Contact your consultant or firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss the options.
Farmanco Grain Comment & Strategy Newsletter
Grain marketing news – what you need to know, when you need to know it.
This weekly emailed newsletter dissects grain markets with advice on strategies for managing pricing risk in an uncertain and often volatile market. It includes detailed analysis on pricing data and factors impacting on basis and evaluates all grain marketing products. Subscription to the newsletter also includes a seasonal podcast.
- Market news, Currency wrap
- Strategy suggestions, Key dates
- Supply & demand analysis
- CBH shipping summary
- Price charts, Grade spreads
- Weekly price movements (futures, currency, cash, swaps, basis)
AND our newest service:-
Farmanco launched a new bookkeeping service in 2019. We believe having accurate books improves both productivity and efficiency and will be financially beneficial for the long-term health of your business. Farmanco Bookkeeping is a Certified Partner and Adviser for MYOB, XERO and QuickBooks and will offer both on-site support and remote assistance.
Lead Consultant for Farmanco Bookkeeping is Eve Kent, our Finance Manager. Eve has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and BAS Agent registration and brings over 20 years of bookkeeping knowledge to the company. Eve leada our team of bookkeepers from our Mundaring office. Eve can be contacted at our Mundaring office on (08) 9295 0940 or by email email@example.com. The team offers several services:
- Data Entry & Bank Reconciliations
- Payroll and Superannuation
- Cash-flows and Budget Forecasts
- Debt Management
- Management Reporting
- BAS & IAS Preparation & Lodgement
- Year End Preparation for your Accountant
- Various Software including Agrimaster, Phoenix, XERO, MYOB, QuickBooks & Reckon