Esperance, 2,4-D Product Update & Demonstration Day
February 22 @ 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Upcoming 2,4-D Presentation and Demonstration Days, being held to discuss the recent label changes from the APVMA. The days are being conducted by Nufarm, in conjunction with Croplands, Nuseed and Farmers Edge.
The feature of the day will be a presentation from WA spray application expert BILL CAMPBELL, discussing the changes in detail and also the practical outcomes this will mean for WA Growers. This will be an informative session to gain an understanding of the changes for all members of the WA agricultural industry.
- GERALDTON (Tuesday 12 February). Towns Football Oval (290 Eighth Street, Wonthella)
- DALWALLINU (Wednesday 13 February). The Old Convent. (34 Dalwallinu-Kalannie Rd, Dalwallinu)
- MERREDIN (Thursday 14 February). Merredin Regional Community & Leisure Centre (Bates St, Merredin)
- KATANNING (Tuesday 19 February). Katanning Regional Sale yards.
- LAKE KING (Wednesday 20 February). Lake King Golf Course.
- ESPERANCE (Friday 22 February). 1 Hill St (corner of Hill and Simpson St), Esperance
Format of the day: (9:00am to 2:30pm)
|9:15 am||Presentation starts|
|9:20 am to 11:10 am||Bill Campbell|
|11:10 am||BREAK (about 5 minutes)|
|11:15 am to 11:30 am||Croplands|
|11:30 am to 11:45 am||Farmers Edge|
|11:45 am to 12:00||Nuseed|
|12:00 to 12:30 pm||LUNCH (local catering)|
|12:30 to 2:30 pm||Practical Demonstrations:|
|Croplands (Rogator, WEEDit demos and adjuvant demonstration)|