- This event has passed.
Crop Sequencing Workshop Beacon Country Club
September 16 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Presented by Farmanco
• Project Overview, demonstration of legume crops for profitability in the
• CSIRO, crop sequence trials and models and how these apply to your farm
• Paddock measurements and DPIRD trials, what are the trends in the WA
• Farm rotations and grower profits. What are the profit drivers for choice and
how to build the best rotation.
• Agronomy and rotations, how the decisions are made. Where to from here?
You’ve been given the information, now how to tie it together?
• Group discussion re: crop rotations and drivers
RSVP on 08 9295 0940 for catering purposes