Beaumont – GRDC Crop Sequence Workshop
March 3 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
GRDC Crop Sequence Workshop – Beaumont Hall
Tuesday 3rd March 2020 – Beaumont Hall – 9am to 12pm
- What is the most profitable rotation for your region?
- What are the drivers for changing rotation?
- What is the latest research?
- What are leading farmers doing?
- What tools are available to help you get the best out of your system?
Come along and hear about the latest research, what leading farmers are doing and how to get the most out of your own system. This will be an interactive workshop designed to give you the tools to appraise your own farming system. This workshop will give you the knowledge to assess the risks and rewards and the confidence to try different break crops/rotations on your property.
RSVP SEPWA on 0428 233 008 or email@example.com