Boomspray Application Service
FARMANCO offers a ‘Boomspray Application Service’ for setting up sprayers and all broadacre application requirements.
- This service covers all types of spraying systems including single line multi spacings, multistep/switching, AIM pulse width modulation, twin fluid ‘air tech’ and Sprayair.
- Growers can achieve ‘the optimal performance’ while maximising efficacy and minimising drift, this will achieve the best operational efficiency for your sprayer.
- The service will help you: make the correct purchase suited to your farm business, save you time and will deliver the best return on your Boomspray investment.
- Provide complete understanding of the theory of application;
- Spray quality and water volume coverage parameters for each spray situation; for summer sprays, knockdowns on small weeds, pre-emergent herbicides, early post-emergent spraying and fungicide spraying operations;
- Customised Sprayer Operations Manual;
- Give advice remotely via phone and email, or on-farm as required.
Advanced On Farm Service
‘Hands on’ operator and staff training, customised to your individual requirements:
- Calibration and effective spray operation;
- Paddock ‘truthing’ using water sensitive paper;
- Analysis of operational and spraying efficiency;
- Swathers and optical sprayers.
- Advice on purchasing new sprayers i.e. the most suitable spraying technology system and configurations for your operation;
- General spraying information e.g. night spraying, liquid fertiliser, meteorology, dealing with dust adjuvants, water quality, tank mixing and compatibility;
- Advanced application spray workshops for growers groups and professionals.
Farmanco Boomspray contact:
Mobile: 0427 545 553
Application Specialist, Agronomist and Research and Development Coordinator based out of Geraldton, Bill currently works with his clients as an agronomist, and is the only spray application specialist in Western Australia.
Bill assists clients with sprayer purchasing decisions, setting up of sprayers, proving up new sprayer technologies and training operators on all facets of broadacre spray application.
Bill delivers an experienced agronomic service, supported by strong scientific and extension skills, practical expertise in herbicides and nutrition and ‘on the ground’ spray application.